Project Management 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking experienced and highly motivated eDiscovery Project Managers (PM) to join our Infrastructure Shared Services team on a federal contract with the IRS. This role is located in New Carrollton, MD.
These individuals will support collection coordination and contribute to the development and implementation of eDiscovery and Litigation Support project management best practices, tools and techniques, and provide coordination and user training on all phases of eDiscovery and Litigation Support processing and operation management. These PMs will work closely with the IRS IT eDiscovery PMO Program Manager, team leads, stakeholders and IT eDiscovery staff supporting the efficient management of stakeholder engagements through scoping/pitching, planning, managing/monitoring, matter completion and review. The IRS is currently using the EnCase software suite. Successful candidates will work on-site at the IRS New Carrollton Federal Building, as required by the customer.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Produce Business/Data Analytics/Visual Analytic reports.
- Provide strategic EnCase-specific subject matter expertise.
- Participate in post-project analysis to discover workflow inefficiencies and obstacles and to apply quality control processes and improvements to the discovery process.
- Coordinate on-site technical resource needs between the IRS and Contractor internal team/vendor.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and innovation and assists with the development of solutions.
- Provide in-depth consulting on eDiscovery issues and works with client legal and IT departments to analyze and advise on responses to discovery requests.
- Manage data transfer and storage, utilizing company and firm policies and best practices.
- Assist the IRS with project management tasks such as organizing meetings, developing and maintaining project plans/WBS, risk management, change management, and preparing weekly status reports and other project reports.
- Assist the IRS in developing and maintaining documentation such as security documents, test plans, computer operator handbooks, lessons learned, communication plans, standard operating procedures, and other Enterprise Life Cycle artifacts.
- Be available to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a technical field, and 10 years experience OR Masters Degree and 8 years related experience.
- 4 years experience with managing e-discovery projects.
- Must understand project management methodology and be ale to adapt it to suite the workflow needs of an IT/legal/professional services department.
- Knowledge of the EDR/FOIA request process.
- Extensive experience with software and hardware used in e-discovery; specific experience with EnCase software suite, which includes EnCase® Enterprise (EE), and EnCase® eDiscovery (eD) is helpful.
- Thorough knowledge of the e-discovery process, including evolving standards created through case law, rules, and industry trends, and of e-discovery/litigation support services and technologies.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client service orientation.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical, research, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong technical writing ability.
- Must possess strong problem-solving, organizational and planning skills.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated, and able to work as a member of a team.
- Must be able to obtain IRS Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) clearance, U.S. Citizenship or 3 years U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident Status.
- Familiarity with the IRS Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) methodology and processes.
- Juris Doctor (JD).
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) in good standing.
- Certified eDiscovery Specialist (CEDS).
- Litigation case management support experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top