Project Management 3
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Project Management 3 to work in Redondo Beach, California.
The Mechanical Ground Support Engineering (MGSE) group develops complex equipment to enable the Integration and Test (I&T) of flight hardware. MGSE engineers define requirements, develop designs, guide fabrication and support implementation in production high bays. The team has an opportunity for a project manager to track MGSE fabrication at our local vendors.
This position requires strong project management skills, the ability to actively engage with MGSE engineers and vendors to gather and track status and collaborate with program management to assess issues and realign operations to address shifting priorities.
- Bachelors' Degree from an accredited institution and6 years of practical experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters' Degree from an accredited institution and4 years of practical experience in an aerospace environment
- Practical working experience with Microsoft Project
- Technical experience developing and delivering high project status presentations
- Active In-Scope DoD Secret security clearance
- Demonstrable experience in working with Earned Value Management System process
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Active In-Scope Secret Security Clearance and SCI Access
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top