Project Management 3
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place you.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Project Manager 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals who provide Logistics Planning Support, Aircraft Systems Integration, and Maintenance Support for assigned systems through analysis of Engineering Data Packages and Customer Directives.
Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between program management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with program managers, line managers, and clients.
- Bachelor's with 6 years of relevant experience OR Master's with 4 years of relevant experience. In lieu of formal education, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and 10 years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Project and Milestone Professional.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Ability to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Able to work in both external and internal environmental conditions.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel, which include a physical.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must possess an active DoD secret clearance with ability to maintain.
- Ability to obtain and retain Special Program access as condition of employment within 365 days.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top