Project Management 2-19278
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Project Management 2 candidate for our Schriever Air Force Base, CO location.
BMDSS designs, builds, and maintains MDIOC IT and facility infrastructure in direct support of four customers and sustains and upgrades the C2BMC Testbed. This Project Manager will generate project planning artifacts, derived requirements, develop and implement Change Requests (CRQs). Ensure accuracy of project requirements and design artifacts, coordinate internal and external resources necessary to install, upgrade and maintain IT and facility infrastructures. This position will apply JRDC and BMDSS processes to ensure accurate and timely project delivery. Provides project leadership during internal and external review processes such as the JRDC Work Screening Team (WST) and the JRDC and BMDSS Change Authorization Boards (CABs). Coordinates technical and resource elements across BMDSS functional areas to ensure proper project execution against schedules.
- Associates and 9 years experience or Bachelors and 5 years experience
- Demonstrated performance planning, implementing, deconflicting and managing of IT and Infrastructure projects.
- Must be able to successfully communicate and multitask in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team environments to solve complex technical problems with minimal supervision across a wide variety of customer environments.
- Must have demonstrated capability to plan and manage complex resources against constraints.
- Must have good communication skills with demonstrated experience briefing senior customers and management.
- Demonstrated ability to understand networking design and facility power design drawings.
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (including Visio).
- Must have an Active DoD secret security clearance.
- Understanding of the project management lifecycle and related processes, traditional systems engineering skills and knowledge, requirements derivation and the development and use of requirements traceability matrixes.
- Familiarity with IT concepts and their supporting infrastructure (i.e. communication networks, computer and networking hardware, cable installations, etc.).
- Familiarity with electrical, cabling, furniture and sustainment project execution.
- Experience successfully working JRDC change processes, including CRQs.
- Understanding of Remedy, Bentley and Planet systems.
- Knowledge of Missile Defense, DoD communications systems and MDIOC operations.
- Degree in an IT or Engineering related discipline.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top