Project Management 2
Northrop Grumman Technical Services sector is seeking a Project Manager to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Threat Mitigation, Engineering & Images (TME&I) program.
Span of control includes: Requirements Analysis Application Administration, Process Oversight, Problem Resolution, and Status Reporting. The successful candidate will be able to work in a dynamic, energetic environment. Multi-tasking and time-management skills will be keys for success.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The qualified candidate will:
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Review status of projects and budgets.
- Manage schedule and prepares status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with line managers, and clients.
- Analyze project change requests and determine impact to resource demand and schedule capability across the divisions.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (or update when needed or create when required) to ensure compliance with NGC and TSA policies.
- Provide direction to assigned resources that are part of the project life-cycle.
- Design and produce metrics and other reports that demonstrate operational excellence.
- Interface with infrastructure and/or application contractors responsible for systems utilized by TME&I program.
- Proactively propose process improvements.
- Review deliverables to ensure quality and quantity of work meets expectations.
- Respond to ad-hoc customer service requests and inquiries.
- Interface with clients for requirements and assessment of client expectations.
Minimum Qualifications: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
- Must possess active DoD Secret Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration.
- TSA experience and active TSA "suitability" (i.e., vetting) preferred.
- Experience with facility, assets or operations management.
- Knowledge of Threat Mitigation, Engineering & Images program.
- Prior Property Management experience
- Knowledge of Lookout Asset Management system
- Knowledge of ITIL or Six Sigma preferred
For a listing of all Northrop Grumman open positions, please visit our website at http://careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top