Project Engineering Technician
- Plymouth, MN
Seeking a Project Engineering Technician to support an engineering organization in supporting presentation creation, analyzing data, tracking metrics, facilitating meetings, and performing tool maintain in an effort to optimize departmental operations and program execution. The Project Engineering Technician is critical to supporting and optimizing operational efficiency across the organization, while enhancing the culture. Task include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing project engineering and tools support to engineers on a variety of programs.
- Gathering, maintaining, formatting, compiling, and manipulating datasets.
- Producing engineering documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Support the conducting of tests and recording of data to assist with engineering evaluation or analysis.
- US Citizenship
- Associates Degree (or other 2-year post high school training)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project, Visio)
- Proficient with using a Change Management Tool (JIRA, Redmine, ClearCase, etc...)
- Proficient with using SharePoint
- Good Communicator and self-management skills
- Experience with a Requirements Management Tool (TcSE, DOORs, JAMA, etc...)
- Experience with a Configuration Management Tool (BitBucket, Git, Subversion, etc...)
- 5 years in supporting an engineering organization
- Customer Service Experience
Back to top