Project Engineer 3 - Advanced Program
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people™s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they™re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Project Engineer 3 Advanced Program to work in Redondo Beach, California.
The Project Engineer on the F18 program will execute change packages; maintaining technical integration, cost, schedule, and support organization impacts associated with each unique package. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational skills which are necessary to coordinate with the customer as well as the internal Integrated Product Teams (IPT)s. This Project Engineer 3 will drive change execution between Engineering, Global Supply Chain and Production to completion and present status and issues to Program Leadership. Technical experience working with support service life extension and conformal fuel tank proposals is essential to the success of this role. The environment is very dynamic and requires an individual to find solutions and share with colleagues. The position is for an individual that enjoys a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, and one who excels working in a collaborative/team setting.
- Design and analysis of on-aircraft Subsystems, Composites, or Metallic Structures
- Ability to lead multiple projects and meet defined schedule commitments
- Bachelors of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and5 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment OR
- Masters of Science degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) field from an accredited institution and3 years of engineering experience in an aerospace environment
- Technical knowledge and practice in design, analysis, or on-aircraft experience with Subsystems, Composites, or Metallic Structures
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects and meet defined schedule commitments
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Masters™ Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Possesses strong leadership qualities, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top