Project Engineer 2
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Project Engineer 2to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located inMelbourne, FL.
Project Engineer is to provide engineering leadership, analysis, and execution support for the development of innovative systems. Focus is on change and technical integration of complex issues as well as how our solutions affect our program costs and schedules.
- Change integration and management
- Technical and program review boards leadership
- Cross IPT technical integration
- Supporting chief engineers in defect analysis and path forwards
- Integrated function capabilities
- Proposal development
- Management of engineering change proposals
- Execution and management of change requests.
- Bachelor's Degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university and2 years of engineering experience OR
- Master's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) discipline from an accredited university
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following specialized skills: project engineering, software engineering (IFC), aerospace engineering, system engineering, system integration if a Master's degree is not completed
- An active DoD Secret clearance with an investigation in the past 5 years
- The ability to obtain program access
- Master's degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field
- Engineering experience in one or more of the following specialized skills: project engineering, software engineering (IFC), aerospace engineering, system engineering, system integration
- Knowledge of proposal development, change integration, program management, systems engineering processes
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
- Active, In scope DoD Top Secret or SCI clearance with an investigation in the past 5 years
- Active SpecialProgram access
Back to top