Programmer/CNC Machinist/Mechanical Technician 4
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a CNC Machinist Technician 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Redondo Beach, CA.
This position requires advanced CNC machining skills. This includes the ability to program complex parts using MasterCam.
The candidate must eithercurrently have or have the ability to obtain and maintaina DOD secret security clearance.
The candidate must have conventional machining skills as well as have the ability to read and understand engineering drawings, specifications and blueprints.
Communication with supporting organizations and individuals is routine.
Mustbeflexible to work the first shift during the transition period, and once this is complete,able to work the second shift and extensive overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED and 10 years ofCNC machining experience
- 5 years experienceusing MasterCam to program complex parts
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance and meet the approval process for individual SAR program access
- 15 years of related CNC machining experience
- CurrentSecret security clearance and meet the approval process for individual SAR program access
Back to top