Program Planning Scheduling Analyst (PDP) - Melbourne, FL
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Shared Services is seeking a candidate for a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst. This entry level position builds and maintains schedules for projects. Monitors and reports on status, analyzes schedule and associated changes for key risk areas and milestones impact. Performs routine scheduling assignments requiring knowledge of basic scheduling principles. Generally works on small projects or may work under guidance to support larger, more complex projects.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs routine scheduling assignments requiring knowledge of basic scheduling principles.
- Updates schedules with support from more experienced schedulers.
- Maintains and updates progress on basic schedules.
- Performs basic schedule reporting.
- Performs preliminary schedule analysis to include critical activities, risk areas, key milestones, and schedule trends. Develops key focus areas for project manager.
- Prepares routine reporting from schedules, communicating status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Management or Project Management.
- Minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Experience with MS Project.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top