Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Enterprise Shared Services is seeking a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 4. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all ERP program objectives
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across the One Source / One View ESG Service Lines Int’l, Financial Systems, Customer Integration, Cost Acct/Labor, Special Programs, and Information Deliver/Services
- Tracks program/project manpower plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, works with business mgmt on translating these plans into budgets/updates, identifies and resolves critical path sow and resourcing conflicts
- Utilizes Microsoft project schedules for OS/OV programs and uses management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate resource and goal risk
- Business Management or related degree and 10 years of experience in planning and scheduling
- Must be proficient in Excel and Business Warehouse (BW)
- Database Querying Tool Experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top