Program Planning Scheduling Analyst 1
Northrop Grumman Technology Service's Unmanned Systems Integration Center in Sierra Vista, AZ is seeking a Program Planning/Scheduling Analyst 1 to support multiple programs. This position will either be located in Sierra Vista, AZ or Ogden, UT.
The selected candidate will be part of the business management department and will team with program management, logistics and engineering to develop and maintain technical program plans and schedules.
- Builds positive working relationships across multiple functions.
- Develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet program objectives.
- Ensures projects and program schedules integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Maintains and updates schedules by partnering with program and technical contacts to obtain necessary inputs and status.
- Objectively reviews and analyzes data and schedules to ensure proper logic, accurate dates and sufficiently detailed plans.
- Performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, and earned value management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Bringing innovative ideas to the table for work processes, risk identification /mitigation and problem solving
- Associates degree in Business or a technical field or minimum of 2 years work experience with planning, managing or supporting project execution
- Knowledge of basic project management or planning
- Able to quickly learn software programs and business practices
- US Citizenship required
- Experience with Microsoft Project and/or Primavera
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Project Management experience or training
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top