Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4 - Clearance Required
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is a premier developer, integrator, producer and supporter of manned and unmanned aircraft, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems and microelectronics critical to maintaining the nation's security.
We are currently seeking a Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst 4, who will support a classified Space Program, located at our Redondo Beach, CA site. The individual must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent programs and proposals. Must have an active DoD Top Secret clearance and/or SSBI with SCI access eligibility to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures program schedules are horizontally and vertically integrated.
- Provides weekly status and reporting
Conducting Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR) and Joint Surveillance Reviews (JSR) audits
- Implements scheduling best practices as prescribed by industry to include, but not limited to:
o DCMA 14-point
o IPMR DI-MGMT-81861
o Earned Value Management System (EVMS)
o Critical Path Analysis
o Schedule Risk Analysis (SRA)
o Schedule Performance and Health Metrics and Analysis
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ability to perform detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analysis and make recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to create presentation content and present to various levels of leadership
- Ability to effectively work with multiple functional teams, supplier teams, and the Program/Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of work experience; or 8 years with a Master's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Experience in Integrated Master Schedule development, baseline, and execution
- Strong knowledge of EVMS principles
- Must have an active DoD Top Secret clearance and/or SSBI with SCI access eligibility to be considered for this position.
- Certifications: PM, PMP or SP
- Bachelor's or Master's in Business Administration,
- Exposure to Aerospace Industry and Defense Acquisition programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Access
- Experience working proposals
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top