Program Planning and Scheduling Analyst 2 (OKC - Secret Clearance Required)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on groundbreaking systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join efforts to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable commitment to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems is seeking a Program Planning & Scheduling Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK and the qualified candidate will become part of the MAS B-2 Master Planning and Scheduling Department. The individual must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent programs and will become part of the B-2 Schedule Management. Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with SCI access eligibility to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, develop and coordinate the ancillary integrated master schedules to meet all program objectives.
- Ensure all ancillary schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Work with Control Account Managers to track plans and schedules, perform risk analysis, identify and resolve critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project established management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
- Produce documentation for and conduct executive management reviews
- Provide regular oral and written communication on status and issues to the Program Manager.
- Assist Program Manager in the organization and planning of resources to support specific work scope and manage execution by maintaining contact with key stakeholders and awareness of resources skills and experience
- Maintain, delegate and prioritize action items
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communicator with ability to drive cross functional teams to action when working in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment, meet deadlines and produce analyses in a timely manner
- Ability to perform detailed schedule, resource, work, and cost analysis and make recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to create presentation content and present to various levels of leadership
- Ability to effectively work with multiple functional teams, supplier teams, and the Program/Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 3 years of business, planning, or scheduling experience
- Knowledge of basic project management methodologies
- Must have an active DoD Secret clearance with SCI access eligibility to be considered for this position
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Project, scheduling, and schedule baseline management
- PMP Certification
- Microsoft ProjectServer Experience
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Word, Project, PowerPoint and Excel)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top