Program Manager 2 - TS/CI w/poly required.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a Program Manager 2 to lead an interdisciplinary team of cyber intelligence and data analysts. The PM will direct all phases of the program from inception through completion, being responsible for cost, schedule and technical performance of program activities, including subcontractor management, contract changes, proposal preparation for ECPs, as well as budget and financial terms/conditions of the contract. As the primary interface with the customer and primary contact for program activities, the PM will lead program reviews, identify program risks and mitigation strategies, and monitor performance against milestone to allocate resources to meet customer mission needs. The PM will also be responsible for developing new business and/or expanding existing business. This position will be located in the Chantilly, Virginia area, with some local travel possible.
- Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
- Minimum 3 years' managing programs for the Intelligence Community (IC).
- Proven track record of excellence as a PM supporting program(s).
- Ability to obtain/assign resources and deliver quality products/reports on-time and within budget.
- Business and financial acumen, with proven ability to manage scope and budget.
- Sponsor experience and mission understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentations to various levels of leadership.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top