Program Director for Combat Training Information Systems (CTC-IS)
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Director to lead Northrop Grumman's support of the Combat Training C – Information Systems (CTC-IS) program.
The objective of this program is to upgrade the communications capabilities of the Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) at Ft. Polk, LA.
This position will be located in Orlando FL with frequent travel to Louisiana.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Direct all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of the CTC-IS program
- Participate in the negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Coordinate the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Act as primary customer contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Work closely with personnel from other Divisions and Sectors to deliver the services to the customer
- Work to normalize the program operation and reporting to earn the program's way off the Corporate Watch List. And work closely with senior management in reporting on program progress especially in the interim period until normalization.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 15 years of experience (5 in a managerial role) in technology programs
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Graduate degree
- Experience with cellular communication technologies
- Experience with the Army as a customer
- A candidate with a current Secret or higher clearance
Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top