Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking an experienced Program Cost Scheduler & Control Analyst 4. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
The selected candidate will support the Ground-Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) DSC contract, and will be responsible for the integration and analysis of Cost Performance Reports (CPR) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) data from two Major Subcontractors with full Earned Value Management (EVM) flow-downs. The selected candidate will ensure the incorporation of contractual changes from the Customer in accordance with the Northrop Grumman Earned Value System Description.
The candidate will work closely with suppliers to ensure realistic contract cost and schedule baselines, ensure realistic Estimates at Complete (EACs), monitor and control costs and schedules, and will perform analyses and prepare reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. In addition, the candidate will ensure adequate funding availability by reviewing supplier invoices, evaluating supplier expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the Customer.
Internally, the candidate will work closely with the Control Account Managers (CAMs) and Supplier Management representatives in managing the suppliers, evaluating and understanding variances, ensuring EVM subcontract deliverables are met, and integrating the supplier EVM data into the Northrop Grumman CPR submittal in a timely and accurate fashion. The candidate will support various programmatic reviews with senior management and will provide leadership and guidance to junior members of the Northrop Grumman Technology Services (NGTS) GMD team.
The well-qualified candidate will have defense contracting experience in a cost plus contract environment, have significant experience dealing with suppliers, and extensive Earned Value Management (EVM) experience on fast-paced programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance/Technical field
- Minimum 10 years' experience with Bachelor's Degree -OR- 8 years with Master's Degree
- Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
- Ability to make decisions that impact the organization's credibility, operations and services
- Ability to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours and to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities/tasks and accomplish them simultaneously
- Able to provide direction to determine priorities to achieve goals
- Active Interim Secret clearance required
- US Citizenship required
- Master's Degree
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to negotiate and integrate different viewpoints
- Ability to identify sequence of operations or action to be taken
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top