Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst (SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED)
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system. Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines. Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis. Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled. Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks. Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government. Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a DOD Secret or Top Secret Clearance as well as Program Special access within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the company to meet its business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience with a Bachelor's Degree or Minimum of 1 year of combined experience with a Master's Degree in any of the following: Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Program Planning, or Program Cost / Financial Analyst
- Minimum of 1 year of demonstrated experience with MS Excel with the ability to create, analyze, & maintain spreadsheets with complex formulas
- Secret or Top Secret clearance preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience with Earned Value Management (EVM)preferred
- Experience with MPM and/or Cobra
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top