Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst
- McLean, VA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is currently seeking an Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst to join our team of diverse professionals in Mclean, VA.
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- Ability to work independently/Self-starter and make recommendations to management for process improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field with 3 years of relative experience
- Extremely proficient in using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Working knowledge with pivots, slicers, and macro knowledge a plus; SAP (or equivalent), procurement, subcontractor (PLSC) and time keeping systems (CATS)
- Must have a Secret Clearance to start
- Knowledge of Earned Value Management ( EVM) and EVM Software (Cobra) a plus, but not required
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top