Program Cost Schedule Control Analyst
- Melbourne, FL
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Cost Control Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Melbourne, Florida.
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with 3+ years of Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience OR
- Master's Degree from an accredited university with 1+ year of Program Cost Analysis or Program Scheduling experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
- The ability to obtain Program Access prior to start.
- 2+ years of experience with any of the following business reporting systems: SAP, SAP Business Warehouse, CostPoint, Deltek, or iFAS
- Bachelors' Degree from accredited university with 1+ year of experience in Program Planning and Scheduling
- 1 year of EVMS Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
Back to top