Program Cost Control Analyst (Clearance Required) (Redondo Beach)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Sector is seeking Program Cost Control Analyst2 on our Space Systems Division Cost Management team inRedondo Beach, CA.
The Program Cost Control Analyst2 will report to the Manager of Project Controls and will be responsible for supporting Northrop Grumman Corporation Aerospace System (NGAS) programs in compliance with Earned Value Management System (EVMS) requirements and program implementation.
This role requires the candidate to have an active SSBI/SCI Clearance
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on Contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Maintain Earned Value Management System (EVMS) compliance including cost/schedule integration
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Prepare and maintain spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Create financial charts in support of program management and program reviews; identify cost impacts and develop recovery plans as required
- Responsible for actuals reconciliation, budget change requests and ensuring proper accounting
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- An active SSBI/SCI Clearance is required
- Bachelor's Degree with 3 years' experience in Business, Finance, or Accounting or business related field; or Master's Degree with 1 year of experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Working experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS)
- Proficiency of the following systems or software: Micro-Frame Program Manager (MPM) or similar project management software, wInsight, SAP Management Project Systems Module and Business Warehouse (BW)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top