Program Cost Control Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Cost Control Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Lanham, MD.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, starting in a responsible growth position, in a highly service minded team environment that offers multiple career opportunities.
Job Duties include:
- Set up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system
- Perform analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines
- Ensure adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines
- Perform program financial analyses and provides both external reporting to Government customer, and internal reporting to Sector
- Interface with program and functional management to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements
- Participate in knowledge transfer and best practices sharing with peers
- BS/BA degree in a Business or Finance related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years recent and related experience
- Working knowledge of financial control concepts and principles
- Demonstrated working knowledge of EVMS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills, and demonstrated ability to work effectively on project and functional teams
- Strong organization skills with the ability to work independently
- US Citizenship required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (including v-lookups, conditional formatting, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge/ability to learn Micro-frame Program Manager (MPM) and SAP
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top