Program Cost Control Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Program Cost Control Analyst 2. This position will be located in Middletown, RI or will possibly consider a telecommuter
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Program Management through the preparation, reporting, and analysis of actual, Indicated Final (IF), Annual Operating Plan (AOP), and Long Range Strategic Plan (LRSP) financials
- Estimate at Completion (EAC) preparation and analysis
- Treasury/cash flow forecasting
- Indirect rate formulation/analysis
- Project cost structure set-up and management
- Work with complex excel spreadsheets
- Tracking of funding by clin/slin levels for customer reporting
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and internal controls
- Special projects as assigned.
Will receive moderate interaction/supervision/direction from your Business Manager.
Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or a closely related field and a minimum of 3 years experience - OR - Masters degree and 1 year experience' - OR - 7 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
Ability to work with complex excel files
Strong communications skills
US Citizenship required
Business Warehouse or Other Data Repository Application Experience. SAP preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top