Program Cost Analyst 2 - Clearance Required
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Cost Analyst -2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Performing analysis and preparing reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated value and government guidelines; reviewing labor and material inputs; preparing month-end reports; preparing and maintaining spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities including: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Support monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify pressures and opportunities and develop recovery plans as required. Responsible for SAP reconciliation, budget transfer requests and ensuring proper accounting
- Project cost structure set-up and management; adherence to company policies, procedures and internal controls; and special projects as assigned
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting Business Administration or Economics
- 2 years of Financial Analysis experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- An active in-scope DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Masters Bachelor's degree
- EVMS experience
- Proficient understanding of SAP, MPM, WinSight or similar systems
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top