Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Administrator to support our growing team for an exciting government client. This individual should be highly organized, professional, and able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Provide clerical/administrative support, to include the composition and preparation of routine correspondence and presentations using computer software applications.
- Support contractors and analysts, including data collection, interviewing, data modeling, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives.
- Manage and maintain management schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Conducts activities in support of project team's objectives.
- Manage calendars and Schedule meetings and activities for the team.
- Word processing production for variety of executive team members.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes
- Assist in phone reception for executive and administrative departments.
- Prepare and coordinate mail, faxes, and express packages.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Prepares and maintains telephone directory and other company information.
- Prepares and maintains administrative procedures. Maintains training curriculum and provides training to back-up personnel.
- Advises supervisor of any issues to ensure excellent customer service
- Coordinates, develops and executes the new employee onboard process to include; clearance verification, certification validation, security training and access management.
- Supports program management at the highest levels in the development and implementation of process and polices
- Applies know-how to common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialize security features and procedures
- Manages badge control and coordinates renewals with Facility Security Officers (FSO)
- Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations
- High School diploma and 4 years additional education and/or experience
- Active Secret clearance or above
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Software proficiency – Strong Excel skills are highly favorable
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Prior experience supporting senior leadership in a DoD Information Technology environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top