Professional Development Program (PDP) Program Planner Scheduler Analyst
We're a team of new graduates and experienced professionals, collaborating to achieve our goals. Our teams work with pride across business units toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's the work that makes a difference. Join us and discover all you can achieve.
Our Technology Services team is recognized as a global provider of innovative, cost effective solutions. From sustainment and modernization, supply chain management, training and simulation, and high technology services, we offer a full-spectrum of support.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Program Planner Scheduler. This position will be located in our Technology Services Sector in Ogden, UT.
As a Professional Development Program (PDP) candidate, you will participate in a three year rotational training program to develop competencies in a variety of business specializations. You'll participate in assignments that will leverage business degrees and related disciplines.
The selected candidate will work in a dynamic people-focused environment where he/she will interact with users, customers and other developers. In your initial rotation you will support Northrop Grumman with the following duties or responsibilities:
- Prepares, develops and coordinates the integrated master plan and integrated master schedule to meet all program objectives.
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
The PDP rotations offer the opportunity to experience a variety of job assignments before making a commitment to a particular position. The assignments will provide valuable experiences that will broaden the participant's knowledge of the business and help guide each individual in obtaining his/her career goals. The program will support the individual's growth through training, skill development, and networking opportunities. This program gives its participants the ability to choose their assignments from a variety of departments based on their skills, areas of interest, and availability.
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Planning, Construction Management, Industrial Technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or another related field from an accredited institution and within one year of graduation date
- US citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a secret clearance
- 3.7 GPA or higher
- Familiar with MS Project or Primavera P6
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint
- Internship experience, leadership & teamwork experience, interpersonal communications skills, and/or involvement with Diversity & Inclusion organizations.
- Position prefers a candidate with a current secret clearance
Join our Talent Community:
LIKE NorthropGrummanCareers on Facebook http://ar.gy/FacebookNGCareers
FOLLOW Northrop Grumman Corporation on LinkedIn http://ar.gy/LinkedInNGCareers
FOLLOW @NG_Careers on Twitter http://ar.gy/TwitterNGCareers
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel: NorthropGrummanMedia http://ar.gy/YouTubeNGCareers
Discover more about our careers at careers.northropgrumman.com
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top