Production Planning and Scheduler 3
Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements. Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed. Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements. Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.; schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
This position located in Sunnyvale, CA
- 5 or more years of experience in collaborating with employees within a department and across functions
- Hands on experience working in an Enterprise Resource Planning system, preferably SAP
- Fluent with MS Office products – PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Experience with SAP in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Experience working with Supply Chain Management
- Experience in program management
- Experience in Earned Value Management
- Contracts exposure/experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top