Production Operator 3
- Dulles, VA
Manufacturing and Production
As a Production Operator you will work on the next generation composite structures in a high rate manufacturing setting.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
- Understand quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
- Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
- May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing
Back to top