Production Operator 3
- Dulles, VA
As a Production Operator you will work on the next generation composite structures in a high rate manufacturing setting.
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/ or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, and cables
- Make continuity checks on work in process and completed
- Understand quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Work from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand tools and fixtures
- Notify team leader or supervisor of any problems that may be causing a delay in production schedule or possible quality defects.
- May require working with adhesives, chemical cleaners, coating materials and other commonly used chemicals used in manufacturing
• Candidate must have 4-6 years of experience in a CCA manufacturing, aerospace, or manufacturing environment.
• High School Diploma or equivalent GED (education will be verified)
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical specifications and operating procedures
• Must be able to work flexible and changing shift schedules
• Must be able to work over-time to include weekends and occasional Holiday
• Perform working under microscope continuously
• An IPC Solder Certification is high preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top