Production Operator 2
Performs multiple tasks on assigned projects. Tasks will typically be performed within full-scale production manufacturing operations and include tasks such as nonroutine and nonrepetitive production, quality assurance and reliability testing, as well as following established methods and procedures. May provide training to less experienced team members.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the thin film industry, including substrate handling/cleaning, coating, analyzing, and inspection of optics.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and methods.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- US Citizen and ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Ideal candidates will have completed college-level classes in math and science.
- Ideal candidates will possess a security clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top