Production Operator 1
- Responsible for fabricating crystal parts per technical drawing specifications and productions schedule
- Conduct preventative maintenance
- Follow cleaning/housekeeping schedules
- Work closely with teammates
- Demonstrate good multi-tasking skills to effectively meet production demands
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in the English language;ability tocommunicate, both verbally and in writing, in a technical environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to multi-task and remain standing for the duration of shift
- Visual acuity and manual dexterity skills
- Excellent mathematical and measuring skills
- Ability to use specialized equipment, read detailed instructions and prints, maintain written records, and an organizedwork environment using 5S principles
- Strong mechanical ability, attention to detail, and a sound quality oriented mindset
- Shift flexibility and regular attendance
- Experience with micrometers, calipers and other calibrated measurement tools
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO .
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
A’Darien J.Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top