Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are
comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman's Technology Services is seeking an experienced Product Trainer to support the Sustainment and Modernization of Radar Sensors (SMORS) program. This position is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado. The Product Trainer will create, manage, maintain, track training material, and standardize training plans, for all personnel supporting Operations and Maintenance Support of SMORS.
Plans, develops, and coordinates in-house product training programs for field support personnel and customers. Obtains information needed to prepare in-house training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. May utilize trainers with technical expertise. Continuously revises lesson plans to meet new training requirements and to keep technical information up to date.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or related field with a m inimum 3 years of related experience;7 of related experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Must be flexible to travel for customer purposes (estimated 25%)
- Must hold a SECRET security clearance or higher
- Experience with USAF/DoD radar systems
- P revious experience supporting a Government and/or DoD customer
- D emonstrated experience with MS Office suite of tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong interpersonal/leadership skills and experience
- Good attitude and courteous demeanor
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and learn new systems quickly
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top