Product Support Supervisor I
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company whose work with cutting-edge technology is driven by something human: the lives our technology protects? If so, Northrop Grumman may be the place for you. It's not the systems that drive us: it's the soldier our systems bring home. It's not just the equipment that motivates us: it's the people our equipment protects. It's not the innovation that gets us up in the morning: it's whom those innovations serve. We're united by our work to help people and protect the world. And that mission makes our team even stronger.
When you join Northrop Grumman, you'll have the opportunity to connect with coworkers in an environment that's uniquely caring, diverse, and respectful. Employees share experiences, insights, perspectives, and creative solutions with some of the best minds in the industry. We collaborate through integrated product teams, cross-functional teams, and employee resource groups, while thriving through the support of training and development, mentors and every day coaching, along with extensive health and work/life benefits. We're committed to our employees' professional and personal development and success.
Northrop Grumman recruits top talent with traditional and non-traditional backgrounds in order to ensure our team is united, connected, skilled, focused and innovative. An inclusive workplace of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is the key to our performance. At Northrop Grumman, we want our employees to bring their whole self to work. All your different sides are welcome here, as we believe they make our team, our products and our services, that much better.
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is seeking a Supervisor to provide objective-oriented direction and work assignment to team members utilizing management guidelines & general policies of the Product Support segment.
- Responsible for daily operations of a team or work unit (direct supervision of the staff, assignment of work, schedules, day to day workflow, and operating costs).
- Program Manager responsibilities include: cost, schedule, and technical performance of a specific unit or work package on a large system development-type contract or broad responsibility for all aspects of program performance on a delivery order or small technical services-type contract.
- Assignments are received in task oriented terms.
- Provides direction to subordinates using established policies and precedents.
- Work is reviewed for adequacy in meeting objectives. Monitors daily operations of a unit and actively assists, or provides direction to, subordinates as required.
- May perform, especially in staff or professional groups, ongoing operational tasks of organizations unit.
- 5 Years' experience with a Bachelor degree. In lieu of formal education, High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and 9 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of a secret clearance is required.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions
- Able to prioritize and adjust tasks to accomplish the project result
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Able to change physical locations based upon need (including physical ability to travel)
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
- Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox.
- Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel. "Able to drive specialty vehicles."
- Must be able to obtain Special Program access within 365 days of hire date and maintain access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top