Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) Support Analyst
- Clinton, UT
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce, we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Product Life-Cycle Management (PLM) Support Analyst.
The Product Life-cycle Management (PLM) Support Analyst will support the analysis, design and development of Teamcenter solutions. Responsibilities will include working collaboratively to combine business requirements and software capabilities into a cohesive and optimized tool set in alignment with contract and customer PLM road maps.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the configuration, installation, maintenance, and support of Teamcenter PLM software including but not limited to Teamcenter Unified, Multi Computer Aid Design (CAD) Model
• Plan, test, and deploy system updates and upgrades collaborating with various business functions to coordinate outages as necessary
• Collaborate with Database Administrators in the ongoing maintenance and structure of Teamcenter data
• Perform root cause analysis debugging problems with the Teamcenter environment and then work with the appropriate technical teams to develop, test, and implement fixes to prevent recurrence
• Support end users of Teamcenter workflows the PLM administrators
• Document all aspects of the system; ensure knowledge is readily shared among all those tasked with supporting the Teamcenter
Back to top