Product Integration Analyst/Engineer
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Product Integration Analyst/Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in McLean, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA's customers. The Product Integration Engineer will work with the CSM solution architecture team to identify and evaluate integration options and implementation approaches for establishing data storage, access, processing, and governance options for a predictive analytics platform.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with the shared services team and other members of the Data Access & Storage team to identify and evaluate predictive analytics platform component integration options
- Defines implementation approach for component integration strategy for the envisioned predictive analytics platform
- Supports implementation of integration strategy, working with the Interface Architect and other agile development teams to ensure the implementation supports both the system and project needs
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM and 5 years' systems engineering experience
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in integration engineering
- Minimum of 2 years' experience leading the development of data architectures for large scale systems
- Minimum of 2 years' experience establishing big data platforms addressing distributed storage, scalable processing, data ingest, orchestration, and governance
- Active DoD Secret clearance (final or interim)
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with a data preparation framework, such as Informatica, Alteryx, Cloudera, MapR, DataBricks
- Experience with a scalable processing framework, such as Cloudera, MapR, DataBricks, Spark, Hadoop, RStudio Server
- Experience with a data ingest and orchestration product, such as Informatica BDM and Apache NiFi
- Experience with a data governance framework, such as Collibra Data Governance Data Catalog
- Experience establishing a data analytics toolset, such as Jupyter, Zeppelin, Tableau, and execution environments for Python, Scala, and R.
- Experience with SAP HANA
- SAFe 4 certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top