Procurement Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Procurement Analyst 4 to join our growing team in Oklahoma City, OK.
Ideal candidate will be familiar with Sourcing and purchases machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization. Compiles and analyzes statistical data to determine feasibility of buying products and to establish price objectives. Compiles information to keep informed on price trends and manufacturing processes. Confers with suppliers and analyzes suppliers operations to determine factors that affect prices and determines lowest cost consistent with quality, reliability, and ability to meet required schedules. Reviews proposals, negotiates prices, selects or recommends suppliers, analyzes trends, follows up orders placed, verifies delivery, approves payment, and maintains necessary records. May prepare bid packages.
- Bachelor’s degree 10 years experience,and 12 years experience may be
used in lieu of education and 8 years with Masters.
- As expert in the field, must demonstrate skill and ability to perform complex
- Able to contribute to the development of new concepts, techniques, and
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to obtain and retain a secret security clearance.
- Knowledge of FAR/DFAR and DoD contracting practices.
- Knowledge of CPSR and working under a government approved purchasing
- Active Secret but not required. The ability to obtain one is required.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top