Procurement Analyst 3
The Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) Global Supply Chain Team is offering an exciting career opportunity to support a wide variety of major defense programs operating within the Airborne C4ISR Systems Division. NGMS is seeking a Procurement Analyst band level 3 (Procurement Contracting Officer - PCO) to join its team of qualified and diverse purchasing professionals supporting the acquisition of a wide range of Electronic, machining and services commodities.
Procurement Analyst has responsibility for the acquisition process, to include solicitation development, competitive/non-competitive sourcing strategies, bidder evaluation, proposal evaluation/negotiation and award. Procurement Analyst is also responsible for monitoring contract performance and assures suppliers satisfaction of contract requirements. Procurement Analyst will source and purchase machinery, equipment, tools, raw material, packaging materials, parts, services, and/or supplies necessary for an operation of an organization. The preferred candidate will: possess strong communication skills, work independently, a record of leadership performance, and familiarity and experience in systems and tools; Excel/SAP/Oracle. Experience in DoD contracting and or procurement administration is desirable but not required.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years of experience in supply chain, business management or related experience
- Proven ability to problem solve and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability and interest in working in a high paced, high-volume environment.
- Understanding and applications of all aspects of procurement including principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SAP and Oracle.
- Experience in DoD contracting
- Previous experience in procurement administration
- Previous experience in a leadership role (this may be a university level team or project, a volunteer experience, or a role as a lead contributor to a team led by others).
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top