Process Improvement Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a Process Improvement Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Lebanon or Chester, Virginia.
Where Technology and Teamwork come together... The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Platform Engineering Enterprise Directory Services team on the Virginia Information Technology Agency (VITA) Program, responsible for providing end-to-end IT Infrastructure to the Commonwealth of Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defines, designs and implements continuous improvement programs within the VITA program and ensures programs and initiatives are integrated vertically and horizontally across the organization.
- Defines improvement projects aligned with strategic goals and Enterprise Service Delivery business plan.
- Analyzes improvement programs and potential results. Facilitates and coaches process improvement initiatives and works within the program support teams to ensure timelines and goals are met.
- Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program and initiative success.
- Installs process excellence and supports the Enterprise Services Delivery program governance, project reviews, communications, training, and site lean development.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 9 years of experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Able to collaborate in a team environment; negotiate and integrate different viewpoints.
- Able to provide direction to junior team members to determine priorities to achieve goals.
- Ability to compute, analyze, and interpret numerical data for reporting purposes.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, SharePoint.
- Knowledge of call center software such as Incontact, Verint and NICE.
- Ability to develop and maintain reports in Excel, Access and other reporting software such as Crystal Reports, and Microsoft reporting (SSRS, SSMS).
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Familiar with lean processes.
- Data Collection and reporting software (dashboards).
- Six-sigma certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top