Process Improvement Analyst 4- 16231
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Process improvement analyst to join our team at Schriever AFB.
Roles and responsibilities:
Defines, designs and implements continuous improvement programs to ensure programs are integrated vertically and horizontally across organization.
Defines improvement projects aligned
with business strategies.
Analyzes improvement programs and potential results.
Facilitates and coaches improvement teams.
Establishes and maintains performance metrics to measure program success. Installs process excellence supports for program governance, project reviews,
communications, training, certifications and rewards. The candidate will need to successfully identify key areas that need process improvements, develop a process using a broad array of stakeholders inputs and gain consensus on the process from a corporate/directorate/organization perspective. Cross organizational integration and process/document redundancy elimination analysis will be critical. Must be able to solicit inputs from the stakeholders on possible improvement areas, perform analysis on the collected artifacts and deliver lightweight processes that reduce cost, improve schedule predictability and improve quality. Responsible for the development of life cycle and business processes that conform to the program’s governing process areas. Specific duties include assisting Senior Management and Functional Managers in understanding and conforming to the prime contractor’s defined process requirements, identifying process gaps to lead and implement the development of new processes and refinement of existing processes as required improving/optimizing process performance.
- Bachelors degree and 15 years of experience OR Masters degree and 10 years of experience
- MS Visio, Office and Project Planning Experience
- Experience with CMMI and process improvement
- Experience in a current quality system, i.e. ISO 9000, AS 9100
- Experience with performance metrics to measure program success
- US citizenship required, ability to obtain/maintain a Secret clearance
- Extensive experience with CMMI and process improvement
- Extensive experience in a current quality system, i.e. ISO 9000, AS 9100
- Experience with DoD contracts requiring process improvement
- Six Sigma certification
- Experience with the JRDC IT Services Technical Requirement Directive (TRD)
- Ability to show leadership by leading a process improvement project team- Excellent presentation skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top