Process Improvement Analyst
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Process Improvement Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals on the DSS program. This position is located in Quantico, VA. The Process Analyst will be dedicated to Design, Own, Manage, and Integrate Configuration Management processes in accordance with ITIL best practices.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures program-wide support of ITIL processes, coordinates the various functions and work activities at all levels of a process, design and implement process improvements as required, and work as process owner on assigned processes end-to-end so as to ensure optimal overall performance.
- Assist the Service Delivery organization through ownership and responsibility in all aspects of strategy design implementation, operations, and continuous improvement of ITIL processes supporting DSS.
- Provide ITIL process training and support to the DSS staff as required, to ensure the processes, procedures, and support tools are accurately documented and implemented.
- Develop KPIs and metrics to monitor the success of the ITIL processes and develop reports and presentations for senior leadership as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, IT or a related discipline and 6 years' experience, 4 years with Masters
- 4 years may be considered in lieu of Degree
- DoD Secret Level Clearance
- Must be a team player, proactive, and possess excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Must be able to think strategically, act tactically, deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to affectively interact and communicate with stakeholders at different levels within the organization, which includes senior management, operations, personnel, and government customers
- Must have an understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes
- Experience in a managed services environment utilizing ITIL practices
- Experience with BMC Remedy, Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Project
- Experience in Application Configuration with BMC Remedy v9 preferred
- Proven ability to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines
- ITIL v3 Expert
- Previous experience providing on-site consulting support for a technical project, preferably with a federal customer
- Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top