Prncpl Suply Chn Subctrct Spec
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to join its team of diverse professionals engaged in supporting dynamic and exciting programs. The successful applicant will become a part of Northrop Grumman's Mission System Global Supply Chain, Emerging Capabilities Development (ECD) Division.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the skill and ability to analyze and apply sound judgment in executing a wide range of mid-to-complex Subcontract/Procurement activities and contractual support and procurement documentation in support of proposals and programs. Coordinates and collaborates with key stakeholders such as suppliers, contracts, engineering, quality, supplier development, planning, operations, program and end-users with subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions.
Develop sourcing/evaluation strategies; supplier identification; source selection; prepare/issue RFPs with appropriate customer flow downs and terms and conditions; proposal evaluation; conduct negotiations to meet contract/program targets/schedule that include terms and conditions for material and services. Manages performance of subcontracts, ensures compliance with all public law requirements , Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition (DFAR) regulations as well as company policies and procedures including import/export regulations.
Employs sound business practices and assesses supplier performance as part of follow-up activities. M aintains proper purchasing order files with correct documentation to ensure compliance. Responsibilities will include preparation of non-disclosure agreements, and other advanced agreement types. Ability to administer resulting subcontracts, ensuring that all requirements are performed in accordance with the scope of work and delivery schedule in a fast pace environment.
- BS/BA degree with 6+ years' of experience in procurement, contracts, subcontracts, supply chain and/or business management; or a Master's degree with 4+ years' experience in procurement, contracts, subcontracts, supply chain and/or business management.
- Understanding of the supply chain process.
- The ability to work well in team environments; strong negotiation skills; strong organizational skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Procurement, contracts, subcontracts, supply chain and/or business management.
- Understanding of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition (DFAR).
- Knowledge of various government contract types
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office Suite, MS Excel.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top