Prncpl Logistics Mgmt Anlyst
- Rosamond, CA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for you.
As a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions to customers worldwide, Northrop Grumman offers an extraordinary portfolio of capabilities and technologies. Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Defense System is seeking a Principal Logistics Management Analyst based at Edwards, Ca . The successful candidate will c ontrol the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
• 6 years with Bachelors; 4 year with Masters.10 years of relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
• Experience using a viation and a erospace technical data.
• Experience using SAP and procurement processes .
• Willing to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours and will frequently move and position objects weighing 30-50 lbs. overhead.
• Applicants must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days a year.
• Must have and maintain a valid U.S. passport, accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location and comply with mobility requirements such as chemical warfare training and immunizations that may include anthrax and smallpox. Must meet medical requirements for worldwide travel.
• Must obtain and retain Special Program access clearance within 365 days from submission.
• Active DoD Top Secret clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in logistic related field with experience in mobility and load planning.
• Extensive experience with logistic elements; supportability, inventory management and logistics support.
• Experience with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Extensive SAP and Passport inventory program experience.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making
decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or
any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for this position.
Back to top