Principal/Senior Principal Program Cost Control Analyst (3/4)
- Linthicum Heights, MD
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Principal Program Cost Control Analyst to support the Business Management team. The preferred location for this position is Linthicum, MD or San Diego, CA. Other Northrop Grumman site locations may be considered at the discretion of the hiring manager.
This position will be responsible for supporting the EVM Tools administration, MS EVM tool testing, implementation of COBRA and PM Compass, Help desk support, and development of EVM tools processes, templates and training.
The roles and responsibilities of the Principal Program Cost Schedule Analyst include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide End User support for EVM toolset (including Deltek Cobra, Deltek PM Compass, and Deltek wInsight), along with supporting Earned Value policies and procedures
- Implementation of COBRA, PM Compass and associated tools
- Program start-up support (i.e. tools, EVM)
- Work with the user community to develop and enhance processes, procedures and online resources
- Communicate latest recommended processes and tools
- Support Sector Earned Value Compliance initiatives
- Provide support and guidance for MS standard EV tools
- Document deficiencies and support development of path forward
- Articulate results to PS&C COE
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR THIS REQUISITION.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on the qualifications listed below.
Back to top