Principal/Senior Principal Cyber Systems Administrator
- Augusta, GA
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at Fort Gordon, GA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The candidate will be filling a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills heavily focused on Systems Administration and system engineering working with team members to support a Cyber Security program at a customer site. We're looking for a highly motivated individual with an impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative fast-moving dynamic team environment. The primary team is located in Tampa, Florida with distributed team members embedded directly with the customer.
• Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with Cyber Systems Engineers.
• Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
• Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation, and provides backup recovery.
• Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
• Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
• Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Back to top