Principal/Senior Principal Contract Administrator - Top Secret Required
- Linthicum Heights, MD
Contracts And Pricing
Start your future with a new mission: Northrop Grumman Space Systems (NG Space). As a part of the NG SpaceTeam you'll join experts in developing systems and solutions that keep our world safe. Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
The Payload and Ground Systems Division is seeking an experienced and motivated Principal/Senior Principal Contract Administrator professional located in Linthicum, Maryland.
Roles and responsibilities of this position will encompass the following, and vary slightly depending on specific position, program, or operating unit to which you are assigned:
- Conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Develop proposal packages, in a timely manner and in accordance with established procedures
- Review and approve changes to performance measurement baseline as required.
- Support audits, reviews, fact-finding, and negotiation support requested by programs, customers, and company management.
- Maintain and update contract documents and official program records, including contractual documents and correspondence
- Research contract issues and prepare analysis with citations
- Provide direct contract support, review contractual documents to ensure protection of company's contractual/risk posture, satisfaction of contractual requirements and adherence to company policies.
- Administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Provide proposal support including taking an active role in creating contract proposal volumes, supporting fact finding and the negotiation process.
- Maintain and provide status and tracking information on customer requests
- Work cooperatively with the technical staff to address customer requests
- Candidates must be able to make sound decisions in a timely manner, display strong interpersonal skills, possess solid written and verbal communication skills, and have an agile perspective or compliance protocol mandated by regulated industry.
Back to top