Principal Test Conductor
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems, Global Hawk Cross Programs Production Test has an opening for a Principal Test Conductor to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
- Responsible for development, update, and release of test procedures utilized by Flight Test IPT.
- Interface with air vehicle design and analysis functions to develop test data requirements.
- Conduct on aircraft testing as the test engineer.
- Coordinate test equipment and personnel requirements for safe and efficient execution of test requirements.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of test plans, test schedules/procedures, per-production, and flight testing.
- Interface with internal and external organizations to develop test data requirements
- Specify air vehicle system configurations to develop test and test date requirements.
- Identify and coordinate the availability of test resources.
- Schedule and assist with conducting ground and flight tests. Participate in post-test data evaluation and discrepancy resolution.
- Compile flight/ground test data and define changes required in testing
- High School diploma and 9 years of test experience or a BS STEM Degree and 5 years of test experience.
- DoD Final Secret Clearance
- Ability to work overtime and 2nd shift as required.
- Global Hawk, Triton Aircraft Production Test experience or Engine Run Certification on another aircraft.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top