Principal Test Conductor
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Survivability Test Conductor who will perform the Low Observable (LO) testing and verification working for our Survivability IPT. You will be required to understand LO requirements, plans, and test requirements; coordinate and develop the required tools, materials, and tests. You will provide test development and execution for advanced design and special projects programs that are offering dramatic challenges to low observables / signature management for current and future platforms.
- You will coordinate LO requirements with RCS designers and supportability/maintainability engineers to ensure the system meets LO requirements.
- Performing RCS analysis using tools such as KNOWBELL or Pioneer.
- Testing and integrating antenna and radomes designs
- Integrating Low Observable technologies and design requirements into current and future designs
- Providing test requirement oversight to RCS model fabrication
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ Years of experience; OR
- 3+ Years experience with Masters; OR
- 0+ Years experience with PhD; OR
- HS Diploma/GED along with 9+ years of exempt experience: OR
- HS Diploma/GED along with 13+ years of non-exempt experience
- Active, DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SAP/SAR access.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Physics
- Experience in developing, designing and implementing RCS tests
- Experience with indoor and/or outdoor RCS testing
- Experience using near field imaging systems
- Experience using RCS data processing software
- Familiarity with analytical EM theory
- Experience in LO engineering, test conductor, LO maintenance / application, or RCS test range experience
Back to top