Principal Systems Test Engineer 5
Northrop Grumman has exciting opportunities for Principal Level System Test Engineers to join our team! The selected candidates will be joining a Mission Critical Program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Candidates will be responsible for the testing of Cryptographic Key Generation software projects. Additional responsibilities include: analyzing functional requirements for Crypto Key Generation software projects, and conduct research to learn about the project/objectives;developing detailed test plans and procedures; submitting each for peer review and update test plans based on feedback. Upon test plan completion and approval, tests will be executed and results reported.
Testing may take place in both conventional or virtualized test environments.
Upon arriving on the Project, every candidate will receive training within 30 days.
- BS Degree in a STEM Discipline and Fourteen (14) years of Software or System Testing
- Experience analyzing requirements in order to identify/develop test plans/procedure
- Development of test plans and procedures
- Manual testing experience
- Experience with IBM rational Clearcase/Clearquest tools
- Experience working with VMs in Windows environment
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Knowledge of cryptographic key generation
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top