Principal Systems Administrator*
- Norcross, GA
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
Northrop Grumman Technology Services sector is seeking a System Engineer to join our team on the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) Contact Center Environment project. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Information Systems IRS Joint Operations Center (JOC) support program. The JOC Program provides service, support and technology to the IRS Contact Center.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and execute complex infrastructure solutions,
- Expertise in deploying and/or managing Cisco networks,
- Support Cisco network troubleshooting and testing, ability to detect and address/fix persisting issues,
- Implement new and/or help sustain existing networks and support its end-users,
- Ability to enhance and maintain security levels utilizing
- Extensive experience with LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP technologies,
- Work with various vendors to support upgrades / repair issues for a Contact Center Enterprise,
- Ability to support, manage and configure telecommunication systems (Verizon).
- Experience developing and executing disaster recovery process / procedures for large enterprises.
- Ancillary duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts, maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing system wide software and allocating mass storage space.
Back to top