Principal Supply Chain Production Planning Specialist (Clearance Required)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems in Palmdale has an opening for a Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist (2nd Shift.)
This individual supports a team-based material organization. Performs activities in a variety of cross-functional areas including materials planning, total quality management, procurement, supplier quality assurance, finance, materials systems, customer service, etc. The incumbents may facilitate self-directed work teams, provide training in core skill areas to teams and peers, and interact with internal customers and suppliers with respect to product planning, problem resolution, and process improvement. Incumbents are generally experienced in one or more areas of the material function.
Individual must be able to perform 50% desk work and 50%production floor integration responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree with 6 years' experience or a Master's degree with 4 years experience in supply chain, production planning, materials planning, total quality management, procurement, supplier quality assurance and/or industry related fields.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Individual must be able to perform 50% desk work and 50%production floor integration responsibilities with the a bility to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have a current active DOD Secret Clearance that has been granted/renewed within the last5 years. The ability to obtain and maintain Special Program access is required to start.
- This is a 2nd shift position ( 4:12pm too 2:42am) .
- 6 years production floor experience in the aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP/ERP systems.
Back to top