Principal Supply Chain Planning Specialist (Clearance Required)
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Aerospace Systems sector is seeking a Principal Supply Chain Planning Spec ialist to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position could be located either in El Segundo, CA or Palmdale, CA.
The candidate for this position will be responsible for all aspects of Delivery (Shortage) Management for Special Programs. Candidate will attend daily meetings, create lines of balance and provide status and visibility to Global Supply Chain Program Management and the Special Programs Leadership Team. Communication with Purchasing, External Suppliers, Operations, Factory Specialists and other organizations is required to be proficient in this position. In addition to managing future supplier deliveries to ensure on-time product support to our multiple Production Customers, the candidate will play a key role in collaborating with other functions in the Planning, Requirements & Delivery organization where duties will include reviewing requirements for execution, analyzing lead times, identifying critical path procurement strategies. In order to be successful, the candidate must possess the ability to independently develop solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience in any of the following: Business; Supply Chain; Program Management; Project Management; Program Scheduling; Program Cost Analysis; Subcontracts Administration; Procurement; Engineering; or Manufacturing Engineering (10 years of experience total in lieu of a degree), OR a Master's Degree and 4 years of experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Must currently have and be able to maintain an active US Government DoD security clearance at the Secret level
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficiency using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience managing suppliers through the following: cost/schedule/quality.
- Proficient in using SAP/MRP systems for material and finance data analysis.
- Experience with Critical Path Management, FAR and DFAR.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top